Come enjoy a NEW Christmas tradition in Riverton this year at ‘Twas the Lights Before Christmas! You’ll drive through Riverton City Park to read "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" on giant storyboards and enjoy the fun lights. The event is sure to get you in the Christmas spirit! We recommend going out for a cup of hot chocolate after you get through the park.
|WHEN:||December 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22, 23|
|TIME:||6-8:45 p.m. | Vehicles may arrive anytime between 6 and 8:45 p.m.|
|WHERE:||Riverton City Park, 1400 W 12800 S, Riverton, Utah 84065
Enter park from 1300 W onto 12800 S | MAP IT
|COST:||$10 per vehicle|
- Tickets may be used between 6 and 8:45 p.m. on the date a ticket was purchased for.
- Drive only on designated pathways.
- Maintain a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you.
- Do not exit your vehicle at any time for any reason.
- Keep your vehicle moving and avoid stopping.
Let your friends know you're coming by joining our Facebook event!